Sunday, July 11, 2010

Early bird gets the good views…

From N-Dubz
I'd expected the audience for this event to show up early - but not that early - by the time I arrived over an hour before the advertised doors open time the queues where already being funnelled in to every space round Somerset House they could find... by the time 7:30 came I think the entire audience was already there!

It had to happen eventually – two days in Hyde Park and the first three days of this series and a call of nature forced me to give up my position six or seven from the front – but that wasn’t too bad – the much younger average age of N-Dubz fans meant even from half way back a carefully selected position avoiding taller parents and the gentle slope meant I could still see all of the stage…

I can’t say N-Dubz would be my first choice – but they did put on a good show – and it can’t be denied that they have talent. Some of the themes and language in there lyrics seam a little mature for their apparent target audience…

No comments: